HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2006, 07:26 AM   #2
kk1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 182
Hi Sue;

After about 18 months of treament, I developed Hashimoto disease--my antibodies attack my thyroid. I am on herceptin, zoladex, and aromasin. I have been wondering for a long time if the zoladex was the culprit but then again about 25% of women develop thryroid problems as they age and begin to enter menopause, so it is difficult to point to our treatment and say that is the problem. I am currently taking increasing doses of synthroid as my thyroid slowly dies off.

kk1
kk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter