HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2006, 06:23 PM   #21
Susan Rankin

Smile those with severe joint and limb pain on Femara, Arimidex

Hi,

I asked my oncologist to give me a prescription for Cymbalta as I had read it helped joint pain, musculoskeletal pain, neuropathy, etc. He gave me a prescription for 60 mg a day. I have been taking it for a month. I immediately noticed a huge difference in my joint and muscle pain. I am feeling so much better. I cannot believe the difference in the way I feel. I am not stiff in the mornings, joint pain has subsided, it really is amazing.

I started with Arimidex in May of 2005. I took it for a year and then switched to Femara hoping the joint and muscle pain would improve. The joint pain did not improve with Femara. I am now taking the Femara with the Cymbalta and feeling good.

I was taking Zoloft for an antidepressant but I weaned myself off of this drug when starting the Cymbalta (antidepressant). I have had great results with the Cymbalta as an antidepressant also.

I can't wait to tell my oncologist the difference it has made in my quality of life.

Susan
Susan Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote