HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 05:51 AM   #7
saleboat
Senior Member
 
saleboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 250
Hi Rhonda,

I have no idea if it ever goes away, I'm just not there yet. But I try to concentrate on the facts that I do know-- I look at the Herceptin studies, and I scroll through this site and others for long term survivors-- (THANK YOU RUTH!!!). It gives me confidence that this is behind me. I like my Onc and the staff, and I try to use it as an opportunity to show them how well I'm doing, despite all the horrible things they did to me!!! I'm also taking a course on meditation this weekend-- (does the recovery process ever end?) to try and give me a tool to deal with the anxiety that sometimes visits.

Good luck Rhonda. This stuff just isn't easy, is it?

Jen
__________________
dx 4/05 @ 34 y.o.
Stage IIIC, ER+ (90%)/PR+ (95%)/HER2+ (IHC 3+)
lumpectomy-- 2.5 cm 15+/37 nodes
(IVF in between surgery and chemo)
tx dd A/C, followed by dd Taxol & Herceptin
30 rads (or was it 35?)
Finished Herceptin on 7/24/06
Tamox
livingcured.blogspot.com

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." -- Helen Keller
saleboat is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter