HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2006, 08:22 PM   #4
Bev
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,055
Hi MaryJo.

No PET or CT. Did Breast MRI, CX and blood work before surgery. I would guess these tests would at least show that additional breast, lung and liver problems are unlikely. I think different oncs have different preferences. I would guess that the CT/PET early on may find problems in a very small percentage of patients. It may also show false positives. For now. I'm OK doing without these scans. If it comes back, I'll change my opinion. BB
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter