HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2006, 07:34 PM   #3
Patricia
Senior Member
 
Patricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 96
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your reply. I finished with herceptin in September and I remember having that as well, but this is different. It is higher (just below my breast), the rib pain I had while on herceptin was at the bottom of my ribs. I am hoping it is just indigestion, but I will call the onc this week just to be safe.

Patricia
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter