HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2006, 04:25 AM   #7
KellyA
Senior Member
 
KellyA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 301
Hi Lisa

GET A NEW DOCTOR!! I agree. I was dx.'d in May of this year- 2.2cm, er/pr -, her2+, and 3 positive nodes. I chose to have a double mast. with implants. Glad I made the decision- and by the way- my hubby didn't mind - when your fighting for your life, its amazing what doesn't matter anymore. All I know is that I have 3 beautiful little boys that I want to be here for.

This is the hardest time. It gets easier. If you need someone to talk to, I 'm here.

Love, Kelly
__________________
dx'd 05/06, 37 years old
er/pr-, Her2+, grade 3
double mastectomy, immediate reconstruction- implants
Stage 2b, 2 tumors- 2.2 cm and 0.6 cm, 3/5 + nodes
all scans clear
genetic testing- negative
06/06 began dd A/C x 4, 12 weekly Taxols w/ Herceptin
30 rads
Herceptin weekly x 1 year
Herceptin completed 08/07
Port removed 12/26/07 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
05/17/08 Two year anniversary NED

"We gain strength, courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... you must do the thing that you think you cannot do."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

KellyA is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter