HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #4
Jean
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,154
Good Results

Thanks Lani,
I am taking alpha-lipoic acic but it did not help the neuropathy.
Three weeks I saw a neurologist who recommended Cymbalta,
which I began. The results were shocking, in less than a week
on a low dose I had some relief from the tingling and burning.
But the most interesting results was the relief from joint and muscle pain
caused by the Femara. By the second week my toes were improving
and now I am in the thrid week and the dr. believes by the time he
completes the full dose I will have additional improvement. So far
I am feeling 50% improvement with my toes and I am enjoying my
walks again. But the very best part is the relief from the joint and
muscle pain which I did not expect.

Wiggling my toes and smiling!

Jean
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter