HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
MCS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 430
Thank you Kate.

I posted a separate post on the blood draws but what do they use for you? I'm assuming you have a port.

I have a port too but my testing facilities refuse to use it for anything other than herceptin, blood tests and muggas. they are very particular where I'm being treted.

If I decide to take port off, what will they use for pet cts etc? They can't use where they took the nodes, although they were not many for me. And if they take nodes away to test, that eliminates that side.

I heard that the foot is used but that is very painful. What else is new for su, right?!

thanks

MCS ( maria)
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter