HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #20
sabpri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 43
Smile Finally have something to report!!!

I finished my one year of Herceptin on 9/27 and FINALLY, my eyelashes and eyebrows are starting to fill, and my hair is growing at my normal fast pace!! I didn't realize that the Herceptin was affecting my hair growth. I thought it might have been the effects of the chemo. I am SOOO excited to see my eyelashes and eyebrows thickening up, and my hair finally starting to turn the corner. It also feels a lot softer.

I wish I could say I felt a lot more energetic than I did before, but I don't (of course I also have twin 3 year olds and a 5 year old!). I never really had any other problems on Herceptin.

Natalie
sabpri is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter