HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
CherylS
Senior Member
 
CherylS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 189
MaryAnn,

When your completely well, become a writer. You are amazing!

Prayers to you,
__________________
Cheryl
CherylS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #2
eric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 589
Not only is your writing amazing, but so are you! I hope everything goes easily and smoothly for you. Eric
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:11 PM   #3
rinaina
Senior Member
 
rinaina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: northshore suburb of chicago
Posts: 1,093
Images: 2
I have said it before but it is worth mentioning again, what an amazing woman you are. So strong and vigilent, so thoughtful in keeping us updated. Your writing is amazing and I agree that you should write a book when you have all of this behind you and you will have all of this behind you at some point. You are such an inspiration and role model to many. Your strength and fortitude is immeasurable. I am praying for the most optimum outcome. I never would have guessed that your blood type would change or that you could get allergies, etc because of the donor. Such interesting facts. Good luck and I look forward to hearing how well you are doing.
__________________
~Rina~
Dx:3/06 had a lumpectomy April 19, 2006
Her2+ er/pr- Stage I Grade 3 tumor size 1.4 cm, node negative
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:35 PM   #4
lexigirl
Senior Member
 
lexigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Calif.
Posts: 981
It's so great to see your post. Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so proud of you! You are one tough cookie!!

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi
lexigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:41 PM   #5
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Maryanne, again thanks for keeping us updated. I have really been thinking about you. I agree with the others that you should write a book.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:17 PM   #6
tousled1
Senior Member
 
tousled1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 2,104
Maryanne,

Thanks for the update. I always enjoy reading your posts. Hope all goes well with the transplant. You're in my prayers.
__________________
Kate
Stage IIIC Diagnosed Oct 25, 2005 (age 58)
ER/PR-, HER2+++, grade 3, Ploidy/DNA index: Aneuploid/1.61, S-phase: 24.2%
Neoadjunct chemo: 4 A/C; 4 Taxatore
Bilateral mastectomy June 8, 2006
14 of 26 nodes positive
Herceptin June 22, 2006 - April 20, 2007
Radiation (X35) July 24-September 11, 2006
BRCA1/BRCA2 negative
Stage IV lung mets July 13, 2007 - TCH
Single brain met - August 6, 2007 -CyberKnife
Oct 2007 - clear brain MRI and lung mets shrinking.
March 2008 lung met progression, brain still clear - begin Tykerb/Xeloda/Ixempra
tousled1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #7
Joy
Senior Member
 
Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ft. Collins, Colorado
Posts: 546
loved the update

You are so beautiful inside and out MaryAnn! That sense of humor has carried you far and I KNOW it will continue to do so! Best, best wishes!
__________________
with love and gratitude,
joy

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter