HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2006, 09:49 AM   #8
TriciaK
Senior Member
 
TriciaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 582
Hi Lisa! I went into herceptin after a heart attack and was able to stay on it for 15 months. I needed heart surgery after the heart attack but because they found the cancer mets to my lungs while preparing me for it, it was postponed. I was on herceptin and navelbine the first 6 months then just herceptin until my MUGA dropped to 30. I went off the herceptin and did have a triple bypass in May. I am still NED, feeling great, and if ever needed, I can go back on herceptin because my heart is doing very well. I had little reaction to the navelbine, my eyebrows thinned, and so did my nails, but am back to normal now. No hair loss. Think positive and keep in touch! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter