HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #3
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Hi Esther,
You are in great physical shape. I'm sure that you will do well and have a speedy recovery. Last November my lesion begin to light up and I needed surgery. I had it done Friday afternoon, took a week off of school, and the following Monday I was back teaching 3rd grade. I only took those 6 days off the entire school year last year. I was adament about getting off the decadron as soon as possible because I can't stand the stuff. The area turned out to be radiation necrosis which can be a problem. The area is still lighting up, but not causing problems. At this point I won't allow surgery again unless it starts causing problems. Best of luck and my thoughts will be with you this week. If I were in CA I would come and see you, but I live in the Boston area.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter