HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
lindaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: .
Posts: 211
Deasr sandy and Bev


Thanks so much for thoughts. Good point Sandy -
I hadn't thought about the scans as part of the application. I would hate to repeat them as I have such trouble with the canulla.
I am keeping busy - cleaning, washing, cooking, watching dvd's, finishing my last study assignment for the year and going back to full time work after school holidays ( tomorrow). My husband and son arrive back tonight from a week in Sydney at soccer comp. Am going to the movies this afternoon.

Thanks again .

love
linda
lindaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter