HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
KathyH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 35
I'm in your boat

Hi Friend,

I am on your same journey. I was diagnosed in stage 3c at age 39 when my children were 6,8, and 11. I have been a Christian since childhood. I have come to understand as an adult that my relationship with the Lord is the result of his pursuing me, not the reverse. I truly feel that these circumstances have come through His hands and His message to me is, "This doesn't look good, but it is for good. These circumstances provide a ladder for you to come higher and go deeper to see my love and faithfulness." I have truly seen them in ways I never would have had the opportunity to otherwise. His still small voice has ministered to me in miraculous ways. If you want the details, just e-mail me. alankathyhammond@mindspring.com.

Love, Kathy
KathyH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter