HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #2
AnneP
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
Ceesun,
As an infant in the late 40's, a birthmark from my upper back was removed by radiation. I have not had any radiation to the thymus and have not had thyroid cancer; but, I have always wondered if the radiation contributed to my breast cancer which was diagnosed in 2/05. My doctors always seem to be interested in the fact that this was done but usually don't say much. I have had a skin cancer on the scar left by the removal of the birthmark. It's my feeling that the radiation I received as an infant contributed to my breast cancer. But, of course, I will never know for sure.
Anne
AnneP is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter