HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
lucky4x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 40
Hahaha.... I would rather be in France!

I would rather be anywhere else than on a breast cancer support group ( because it means I am a victim of breast cancer). Yes, a proud survivor, but a victim just the same.

Ya, France sounds nice...but just give me the changing leaves and a cabin in the woods away from hubby ( and his moods) and have the kids come visit at least 4 times a week! LOL

But seriously, cancer has changed me...I look at life with eyes wide open and drink in all it's beauty! I also wonder how to get more time to enjoy it all.
__________________
Lucky4x
lucky4x is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter