HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #4
AlaskaAngel
Senior Member
 
AlaskaAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,018
One more opinion

I am 4 years out and NED and having tests that involve rads as more and more time goes by is a difficult question. This is where sometimes when I am sitting on the fence about it, having either a CA15-3 or CA27.29 can provide just one more tiny bit of info.

For example, I was very reluctant to have a recent bone scan (which turned out to be clear). My markers came back fine as well. But I went ahead with it because I am having other labs that are out of range, and I believe my doc was just trying to make sure that I wasn't having cancer problems in addition to some of the things that cause labs to be crazy at middle age.

At any rate, given the info you have... if it were me I would want to have further testing--even with more radiation--sooner rather than later.

In addition, do you happen to be a smoker or have a history of being one?

Are you noticing any consistent change in your ability to breathe, including recovery after moderate exercise?

AlaskaAngel
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter