HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #2
atdec05
Senior Member
 
atdec05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144
I appreciate hearing your experience. I am at my one-year anniversary and am 90% sure I don't want reconstruction, but feel I should at least talk to a plastic surgeon. I am barely a B, so if it's true they don't make small implants, that would settle that.

I am also looking into DIEP, because even though I'm small, I never lost my 2 pregnancy pouch, and I'm thinking I might have enough for a breast. Anyone have experience with DIEp surgery?

- Anna

er/pr-, her2+
stage 1
atdec05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter