HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #11
Lisa1962
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 41
My initial diagnosis was Stage IV - I found the lump in November of 1004 - and so far I am still NED

I had a clean mammogram in March of 2004 - in that small space of time my tumor grew large enough to feel - and to send little bits of itself to set up home in my spine and liver
Lisa1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter