HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2006, 06:47 AM   #3
CPA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 93
Bonjour!!!

Ma femme reçoit Herceptin chaque trois semaines...

Sorry, it has been since college that I spoke french. I am going to finish in english (not much better either)!

She has had troubles with balance since around the end of her chemo. All of her docs say it was an inner ear infection and that it would take a while to clear up. She is much better now than a few months ago, but still gets dizzy sometimes especially when looking up/down.

Anyway, I guess I am trying to say that you may want to check for inner ear infection if it has not already been done. She has also had recurrent sinus issues that we think may have played a role in causing the ear infection.
CPA is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter