HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
laura v

natural remedies a miracle????

Hi. I just joined this group to tell of my sister's miraculous story. She was diagnosed 2 months ago with stage IV her2+ inflammatory breast cancer. The doctor said he'd do everything he could for her, and that "best case" would be 7 months of chemo (taxol) combined with herceptin, then maybe they could operate. But, he didn't give her that much hope, considering it was in her liver and lymph nodes.

She learned through a series of miraculous events that tumeric, the indian spice, has been shown to dramatically shrink cancer, to increase the effectiveness of taxol, and to flush out the liver of all toxins (including cancer). Tumeric also protects healthy cells from chemo damage. She also learned that 4 tbls. of flax seed a day ground up (grind fresh in coffee grinder and use within 15 mins.) and added to yoghurt (she makes smoothies with yoghurt and adds the flax seeds) has been shown to shrink tumors by 34% in one month. Based on this information, she added these two things to her diet.

After one month, her cancer markers went down exactly 34%. By month 2, her tumor has shrunk 50%, the spots in the liver have decreased by 60%, the cancer in her lymph nodes is completely gone.

Her doctor was astounded, and now thinks that in 8 more weeks her cancer will probably be gone and says she probably won't need any surgery. She did not tell her doctor about the flax seeds and tumeric because his nurse had already told her not to take them, even though they knew of no particular interactions. He is completely puzzled and amazed at her speedy recovery. I just feel that everyone should know that these things work!!! They have been proven scientifically, but practically no one knows about this, including the doctors.

My sister visited with a nutritionist to make sure these 2 foods would not interfere with her particular treatments. I think they're safe for most treatments, but you should check to make sure.

My sis also has had so many prayers from so many people. I really know this is a "God" thing, but God lead her to know about these two foods, and she and I want God's healing love to be able to reach out to help everyone we can reach to heal as miraculously as she is!!!
laura v is offline   Reply With Quote