Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
Joe
Webmaster

Our Greatest Asset

are our members.

During the last twelve months our group has participated in the following cancer related events:
California Breast Cancer Research Program - Sacramento September 2005
San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium - December 2005
YSC / LBBC Survivors Conference - Denver February 2006
ASCO Annual Meeting - Atlanta Georgia - June 2006
San Diego Cancer Survivorship Day - June 2006

Most of the survivors, bc researchers, physicians, pharmaceutical executives and other healthcare professionals that we talk to are amazed at the growth and success of our group. We ALWAYS give credit to our members as they are why this organization functions so well.

Christine and I have placed a lot of effort in this website and receive no compensation whatsoever. Many of you may be unaware that I continue to work full time as a communications engineer as I need to provide Christine with her medical benefits as well as pay to send to daughters to college full time.

I am greatly dismayed at the events of the past week and hope that not only will they resolve themselves without my intervention but will not be repeated in the future. I was unable to respond quickly as I was away on business in Nevada and did not return until late Friday evening.

Remember, you are in our home as our guests, please conduct yourselves accordingly. Please treat each other with respect and civility.

Warmest Regards
Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote