HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
TriciaK

Thumbs up Update from TriciaK

Just a quick post tonight to thank you all for the wonderful messages of thoughts and prayers concerning my husband's open heart surgery. He did have a quadruple bypass, and it was difficult, but he is in recovery in the ICU tonight at the excellent Banner Baywood Heart Hospital here in Mesa, Az., where we seem to have spent a lot of time lately. The surgeon says he is doing well and the surgery was successful, and that of course is the answer to our prayers. As I well know, having just gone through it myself, he has a long hard road ahead but together we'll get through it for him, just as we did for me. I will be spending a lot of time at the hospital with him but will check this site each night as usual and post when I can. Your messages touched my heart; I read some before I left for the hospital at 5 this morning, and there were others tonight when I got home. I appreciate so much knowing you are all there, so caring and loving! As I've said before, people make plans and God just chuckles---We aren't sure why our lives have taken another turn but we will keep trying to stay in tune and understand his will. Life is a challenge, as we all know! God bless you, each one! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote