HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2006, 01:56 PM   #10
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Red face

Steph,
I know how you feel. I have been with my oncologist for 8 years and now he is going to the satellite hospital of Dana Farber. I can still see him, but only on Wednesdays, and that is the day he wants me to receive my treatment. I feel that the relationships that we build with our onclologists are so important considering the seriousness of our disease. I hope that you will find someone you feel comfortable with but it could take some time. You might be fortunate, because I connected to my neurosurgeon immediately.
Good luck,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter