HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #11
Andi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: IOWA
Posts: 243
I'm currently taking herceptin once every three weeks with a 30 minute infusion, to be completed in September. I started it last September taking it weekly for 12 weeks with Taxol. I continued with the every 3 weeks while taking my radiation. Currently the only other mediciation I am taking is Tamoxifin. I have some "crusties" in my nose and my nose will run when I am exercising. My fingernails are very thin and I do have a tightening of my ankles when I sit or lay for awhile. If I just remember to do some stretches before I get up, then I am fine. My MUGAs have stayed pretty constant as has my weight.
Andi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter