HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2006, 05:52 AM   #1
charlotte
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 131
confused about yesterday's Dr's report

Hello all:
This is my first time posting.. I have been watching for a while and have been impressed with how great this group is and how informative ..

A little about me... Mastecotmy in Jan. 04 with reconstruction... stage 1, no node involment.. er pr-.

I moved from Louisiana in July of last year... Since that time, I have had 4 mammograms done and 5 ultrasounds done.. the last one done was March ( last month)... all came back ok.

The Dr. has kept a close eye on me....

I felt a lump 2 weeks after my last visit to him.. after the mammogram, and ultrasound was done... I was not scheduled to see him again for 6 months.. I started to ignore it but changed my mind and saw him last week... He did a biopsy and I got the results today... Ductal breast cancer, grade 3 in the other breast.

I do not understand , how all of this happened??? HOw can the report be ok in March of this year , and one month later, I am looking at this diagnosis..

To make matters worse,, I have no insurance... I retired when I moved here from Louisiana.

So , I guess my question is this.... what do I do Now???

The Dr. wants to do surgery asap. which I am in agreement with.

I am asking for help from the group with suggestions, or any advise.. I hate to make my first post like this..

I have noticed some great support and help from all , so I need a plan of action..

My body is numb right now with shock..

thanks to all who reply in advance
Charlotte
charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter