HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
Liz J.
Senior Member
 
Liz J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 274
Angry Only in New York

Hi all,
I know this is trivial, but I can't believe what someone pathetic person did today. I had recently received a magnetic sticker for the car from my onc. office. It was the pink ribbon that said "living with it.org". So last week I placed this on the back of the trunk and today went to the mall. When I came out, not only was the magnet gone, but it was replaced with an almost completely faded out support the troops magnet. I am not trying to advertise, just maybe give some other afflicted motorists some encouragement. I just can't believe someone would go that low. I have no problem with the support the troops one as I had them in the past and they either faded with the weather or got lost in the car wash. Could it be this person had no idea and just wanted a pink magnet? How sad. Again I know this is nothing in the scheme of things.

All my best,
Liz J.
Liz J. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter