HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2006, 04:00 AM   #8
lindaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: .
Posts: 211
T

Dear All
Thanks for the encouragement - again. I was getting a sense that Miltex wasn'yy working for some and when I did ask my Onc he said we could get it but would have to pay and it was expensive - he didn't seem to mention the compassionate program. Perhaps it doesn't exist for Australia.
Had to see my surgeon tiday as have to get a new port put in as rgw other has skin mets on it and accessing it makes them open. He seemed concerned and now wants me to go to radiation.
How much fish oil should I take . I get so confused with supplements.

love
linda
lindaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter