HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2006, 08:52 AM   #13
Sandy H
Senior Member
 
Sandy H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Norridgewock, Maine
Posts: 778
Gosh, Esther you are the forth one who I have met, in person, from this board with brain mets!! I am sorry to hear this. Thanks for keeping us posted on the new info. I know Steph did last year. I am following this closely in case I ever need to use it. I wish you well and soon you will be NED and will be enjoying the summer on your motorcycle. hugs, Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter