HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 10:17 AM   #21
Patty D
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5
Smile Constipation

Have you tried "Laculose" syrup ? (the generic is Enulose)
I too had severe constipation and my onc prescribed this.
You do need a RX- it is not over the counter, It looks and tastes
like cough syrup . I take 6oz (about a shot glass) 1 or 2X per day. It really helped me! I have not had to use it for awhile- Once I got back on track I now take 1Tbls of Benefiber powder in a glass of juice each day (it is tastless and mixes well)
That helps too. Good Luck and God Bless! Patty D
Patty D is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter