HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
Shahyan

Hi:

Ive been on this site a couple of months, two months after my mother got diagnosed with mets to the liver. This site has been great with all info and inspiring stories..but and this may sound unusual ...whenever there is an article on a new discovery..it usually ends with like the first human trial will be held in 2 to 5 years..this upsets me for two reasons..first isnt the timeline way too long..second my mother resides in a country (pakistan) where there aren't any clinical trial...is there any way through this website or any other mean to have clinical trials in Pakistan...for the sake of lets say ethnicity biases in responses..unlike here people back home actually think that this is contageous..I just cant bear to see people treat my mother as if she might effect them in some way...WE REALLY NEED TO SPEED UP this process of finding a better treatment or (shudder) cure. Another question I have is:

I have become quite religous in the past two months and for some reason I believe God has answered by prayers and my mother is in fact cured...can this be denial..or do people actually think this way...maybe I should wait for her next tests..anyways just venting my frustrations, sorry for that...again in need of inspiration and answers..Thanks

Shahyan