HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2005, 05:31 AM   #1
*_Annie S_*

Hello all,

I was told I was HER2NEU Post., just found out that that is wrong I am really Her2Negative. My stats are as follows:
ER-, PR-, HER2-, Ki-67 60% (whatever that is?) premenapausal, 50 yrs. old, 3 cm infiltrated ductual carsinoma, total of 6 cm removed with lumpectomy on Dec. 1, 2004, no nodes involved, and clear margins. My treatments are as follows, Dose Dense every 14 days of Adromyicin, Cytoxin with Krtril (Aloxi) Decadron, Ativan & Emend. Emend continues for days 2 3 & 4 after chemo 2 x's daily, warafin daily. My Oncol. had wanted me to take taxol's since he said I had an abnormal gene of HER2 Post., but when I spoke to my Radiolgy Oncol. he looked up my paperwork and said no Annie you are HER2Neg. and he didn t see the reason to take the additional treatment of Taxene's. So if anyone out there has any information on this pls. send :). I am totally confused now. My last session of A & C is to be on Monday Feb. 21, 2005. I am PRAYING that this is my last and I won't need to do the Taxenes.
Many prayers, many hugs and many thanks to you all.
Annie S.