HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2005, 01:49 AM   #1
Lyn

Wouldn't you know it, NED is like a bad husband, I just never know if he is going to stick around long, hopefully he will be back and reliable this time. Just as I was going on my Cruise on Saturday, my right breast had to go wierd on me. Had Mammo and Ultra-sound today and this is what it said, looks like..., could be..., suggest surgical opinion but definately something, recommended in view of the differential diagnosis which would include inflammatory carcinoma, oedema, inflammation or lymphatic obstruction. So can't get hold of anyone until tomorrow. Do I take it that it may not be all bad or is it all of the above. This is the third time I have taken a holiday, 1998 first time found lump and that was the end of that holiday and work for me, second time, lump in neck just as I was going to wedding in New Zealand, 2000, surgeon was all doom and gloom but onc was optomistic and I went on Femara while I was away and then Taxotere, I have just finished 6 monhts of Herceptin/Taxol/Carboplatin and on Herceptin and Aromasin and now this, I hope it is just some horrible mistake that didn't turn up while I was away to worry me and I can go away with a sigh of relief. Prayers again, I am going either way or I won't be rested enough to carry on.

Love & Hugs Lyn