HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
JKrak1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I will be going off herceptin in March after 1 year for stage lllA, her2+++, er/pr - with 8 of 18 nodes +. Now...what has been your experience when going off treatment? As you might expect, I'm scared to go off. Feels like I'm giving up my safety net. Anyway, those of you that have gotten treatment for stage 3 or less, what happened? Did you stay cancer free? Did you have other effects? Did you have your port taken out? (BTW - I just had my 18 mo. mamms and all are clear:-) Surgeon says "Pull the port! Healthy people don't need ports!" But I'm afraid to take it out as well...but I'm anxious to get back to life at a relatively normal way. I'd like to hear your stories! Judy
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter