HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2004, 11:21 AM   #4
Rozebud
Senior Member
 
Rozebud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 107
Thanks K. I have internet access in IA but no e-mail. I tried to PM you but can't figure out where to "insert" the message? All I could do is put in the title and then it won't send it. It's a shame - PMing is great when e-mail isn't working. I read your e-mail before I left yesterday but didn't have time to respond. Chris was trying to get out of KC. Good thing, I think, as I heard there is 7" of snow???

Anyway, how does a DEX test work? Do I ask Dr. D for them? Which particular brands of drugs - they have a generic for citrical? Would that be helpful?

I can't remember the other stuff in your e-mail right now. Probably because we didn't get in and asleep until 1:30, and the baby was up bright and early. I am worn out! more later! Hope I can figure out the personal messaging....
Rozebud is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter