HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2004, 10:19 AM   #2
Carlye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Kristen,
I live in Kansas and did the Gap flap with Dr. Chang in Baltimore. It was the one that was taken off my behind and he did an awesome job!! I would love to answer any questions you have, email me anytime. I would recommend Dr. Chang he is GREAT!!!
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter