HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2015, 10:58 AM   #3
Juls
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 563
Re: The power of words

Hi Andi
Don't know what has happened to me recently - Seem to have found this strange positive streak!! LOL
I was always told I was too serious & negative. Never really believed it, just thought I liked to see both sides. Now find I am getting very fed up with negativity. Especially when things are good!
I am trying hard at the moment to knock any negative thoughts out my head!!
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter