HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > General Cancer News
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

General Cancer News Latest Breast Cancer News from Moreover Technologies

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2015, 06:58 PM   #3
AlaskaAngel
Senior Member
 
AlaskaAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,018
Re: Recommended intake of vitamin D miscalculated by IOM, experts say

I tended to take it more conservatively at 1,000 originally, but for several years now have been doing 2,000 and even with 2,000 my labs don't get me out of the mid- to high 30's. I hate to even think how low it must have been back when I was diagnosed, since I was only taking a multivitamin and they usually only included 400 until more recently.
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter