HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #17
R.B.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,843
Re: The traditional diet of Greece and cancer.

Number of views 44,444

I just visited and saw this and it made me smile; I like patters in numbers, looking forward to 55,555

Thank you very much for your interest and support everybody

I have learned a lot in the process
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter