HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
michka

Confused

Hi to all
I went for my liver MRI and then for a Pet/Scan. It is very difficult to read the MRI since it has only been 2 months since surgery and RFA. The number of the lobes of the liver don't mean anything anymore so it is difficult to compare before and after. It seems I have a new met in the liver. But they are not quite sure (??)
and then they seem to see something in the Pet but not sure either.
But the bad news is that they say I have a met on the sternum. My onc is skeptical because it is at the exact place where the surgeon scraped my bone to be able to plug an artery on my reconstructed breast by SGAP. I am sorry, all this is not clear but you can imagine how confused I am.
Today, back to the "Tunnel". I am going back to do a MRI with a 3T machine. (more powerfull).
My onc wanted me to do a sternum punction but I just cant. Did anybody do this? I am less and less courageous and I just can't take pain anymore. I am not proud about that but I just cant.And what will it show? Generalized cancer? Can someone explain?
Lani said the liver was like a tomato. Well, I think my head is also like a tomato! The good thing in France is that you walk out of the MRI with your report. We'll see if this one has a different opinion. I'll write this evening. Love to all. Michka
michka is offline   Reply With Quote