|
Re: update - on wbr & how I'm feeling
Pam,
I don't know enough to advise you but wanted you to know I'm sending a huge ((((hug))))) and really hope you feel better soon.
Don't expect too much of yourself too soon though as you've been through a lot, but thanks for updating us and I really hope things improve for you soon and we're all here thinking and praying for you! xx
__________________
Tricia
Dx July '05 IDC 1.9cm Triple positive 3/9 nodes positive
A/C X 4 ..Taxol/Herceptin x 12 wks then herceptin 1 yr
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
|