HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Kavy

Kate(Tousled1) has a question for all of you.

Hi, everyone,

I spoke with Kate today, and she sounds even better than yesterday. She said she feels much better too, and it seems her short of breath is getting under control.
Her doctor said that she wants to add Ixempra to Tykerb/Xeloda combo, instead of Abraxane, and here is how she plans on doing: Tykerb 21 days cicle, Xeloda 14 days, and Ixempra on the first day of the 21 days cicle.
Kate needs to know if any of you have experience with Ixempra or read anything good about this drug, specially in combination with Tykerb/Xeloda, the way she is going to get it (1st day of the 21 days cicle). She would love your feedback on this as soon as possible because she will see her doctor again this Thrusday to decide about Ixempra. She would like to thank each and everyone of you for your help, concern and prayers.
She also told me that the doctor wants to keep her in the hospital until the end of this week so that they can keep an eye on the side effects.
I will keep you all updated, and thank you for your help.
Take care, and God bless you all.
KarlaV.
PS: I did not have time to read your new posts for Kate today, but I will tomorrow, I know how they put a smile on her face.
Kavy is offline   Reply With Quote