HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Lani
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,783
I was totally exhausted attending the meetings, presentations outside of meeting hrs

poster sessions, etc during my 5 days in San Antonio and my flight was delayed and I had 8 minutes to transfer from one flight to the other with my luggage not making it onto the plane with me. My luggage was delivered at 3 am, hence my posting in the wee hours.

It will take me to unpack the bags, find my notes, before even thinking of posting the names(with the exception of the author of my "favorite paper"...In my tiredness I mused that this was sort of like a singing, dancing or beauty contest, where half the fun is in the anticipation of finding out who one. The author of my favorite paper was the only one who felt she first had to check with her institution as to how it best be done and who encouraged me to find out how many of you are activist "warriors" rather than sheep who find it more comfortable to follow. (Nothing wrong with sheep, in fact I am very fond of them!)

Nevertheless, I have been disappointed to see yours as the only reply to my thread so far. I see this project as of monumental importance if the her2support group steps up to the bat and
participates fully. It would be groundbreaking and pioneering if it were to come to fruition.

Five days away from home has left much undone. And I will be more useful to the task once I have rested.

A few "thanks for your efforts in talking to all these people" and "please, please end the anticipation and let us know who these researchers may be so we can get this project on its way" would have gone a long way. But the morning is still young...
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter