HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
GemmaG
Senior Member
 
GemmaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bergenfield, NJ
Posts: 121
Hi Michelle,
You are in my prayers. I think about you. Thank you for the private message. I'm still on Herceptin/Navalbine combo weekly. My next scan is this month or next month I think :-(
It seems like your onc is a very caring person. My onc left in Sept. because she'll only be doing leukemia now.I was really sad when she told me she was leaving because I really like her and felt so comfortable with her. So my new onc which I have only been seen once since Sept. (i only see my NP which is really a nice person) does not seem to be caring and no bed side manner... :-(
Michelle, i hope this new drug combo will work. Good luck. I'm glad you're going for a second opinion. You'll be in good hands. God will send his healing hands through your onc.
I can't help to cry while typing this. It seems like I've known you for so long. I always read your post and our sisters here. I'm learning so much.
I'm taking oxycontin and oxycodone for my pain. It helps. I say.....thank goodness for pain meds!!!
GemmaG is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter