HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2007, 07:47 PM   #4
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Grace,

I found the link to the abstract that this article was based on:http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/c...34104/ABSTRACT

It states, "Osteopontin-c is selectively expressed in invasive, but not in noninvasive, breast tumor cell lines, and it effectively supports anchorage independence."

From reading the sentence above, I take it this marker is only useful for invasive cancer. I can't think of what invasive cancer would not require surgery - may be a mistake in the quote.

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter