HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #13
Marlys

I was diagnosed in March, 2005; lumpectomy x2 (for wider margins) in April; started chemo(A/C) on May2 every 3 weeks x4; started Herceptin July 19 every 3 weeks for 1 year; started Rads x30 August 19. Found this site in October of that year and truly began to know there was hope regardless of my stage (which was 1). I knew where to turn when I got the "crusties". I found a friend I could visit when my husband & I went to Phoenix for preseason baseball (Tricia K. who is as beautiful as her picture). I have cried tears of sadness when friends have died and of joy when friends have found reason to celebrate, (Just look at the pictures of grandbabies that some of our children have given us, how could we not be joyful?) I have asked questions and even answered some, like telling Tom that "jacketed potatoes" were baked. (Of course I would know this because I am from Idaho). I do not post as often as some but I do when I have a question or think I have something to offer. I have never felt less because I am Stage 1. I am also a member of a group of people who don't drink and go to meetings and have found friends here who love sobriety, God, as we understand Him, and know that nothing happens in God's world by mistake. So, PinkGirl, don't feel less than because you are not!
Love & hugs,
Marlys
Marlys is offline   Reply With Quote