HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
Soccermom
Senior Member
 
Soccermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bradenton,FL
Posts: 977
Hello again ladies,
Having some healing issues so I will be returning to my surgeons office in New Orleans tomorrow.
Laurie, I have been involved with FORCE for 6 years (way before my dx). It was only after "the shoe dropped" that I realized i *might* be something other than BRCA, and landed here with this saavy group! Years of watching family members being dxed w BC spurred me into investigative mode. I got involved w advocacy and was trained to work on a BRCA helpline and the rest is history. I know there are many opportunities for those willing to travel and speak, perhaps Christine and Joe have something specific for Her2 that you could sink your teeth into?
Thank you all for your good wishes!
Marcia

Last edited by Soccermom; 09-09-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter