HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
Margerie
Senior Member
 
Margerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 492
Marcia,

Great article. I wish I could see the pics! I don't know if they will do the same this October, but last year's editions of Self and Allure featured pictorial of women with several types of reconstruction or no reconstruction. The pictures and stories were beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. And I hope you are doing well on your recovery. I had a bilateral DIEP almost a year ago.
__________________
Are we there yet?


Dx 10/05 IDC, multi-focal, triple +, 5 nodes+
MRM, 4 DD A/C, 12 weekly taxol + herceptin
rads concurrent with taxol/herceptin
finished herceptin 01/08
ooph, Arimidex, bilateral DIEP reconstruction
NED
Univ. of WA, Seattle vaccine trial '07
Margerie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter