HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #28
sherri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 329
Hi Lexi,

I'm soooooooooooo happy for you, I just came back from a mountain trip and saw your post. There is one thing I have noticed and I'll put it as a seperate post, I've noticed that after BC I developped this hypersensitivity to any mosquito bites. I never had this before, after the bite the area gets red and swellen and one time I had to take anibiotics, because it was growing. And everytime it seems I have to take Benadryl etc... I have a question for you also, did you particiapte in UW trial Vaccine or any other Vaccine?

Big hug,
sherri is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter