HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
Taffy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 20
Hi Koolmom, I too have just started Xeloda and although my onc has not told me B6 would be beneficial I have read that it can help with the hand and foot syndrome, therefore I am taking it. I take about 200mg a day but I think this is a very low dose. Some people take more. I'm sure someone else will be along soon to help you with this.


love
Taffy
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter